Saturday, April 23, 2005

Suggestions for a friend who's getting married

While thinking about changes one undergoes while/ after marrying (I'm still unmarried, I know, but still, I can simulate; not everything, but my thoughts of course), I thought to type in something for posterior use. (Do remind me about it at the right time my friends.)

The couple should have common priority list except for their top priority. Both of them should have different top priority.

Ya, don't get shocked. They should have his/ her spouse on the top of the list; Wife should have the husband & Husband should have the wife at the top of the priority list.

Its to be considered that, one who's got a different set of people in his life & (of course, not all of a sudden, but definitely out of practice) different routine/ habits with different influences, shall take time to change: Change habits/ attitude to give room for new partner in life; to start new lifestyle/ regime; & one of the most important, accommodating him/ her at the top priority.

will add more later......

No comments: